Would you engage a Realtor in Biloxi, Mississippi to sell your home in Camarillo, California? Probably not. A local Realtor knows the area, knows the people, knows the inventory, etc. It's a similar situation when you want to engage the services of a local Internet marketing agency in Ventura County.
5 good reasons to choose a local Internet marketing agency:
1. A local agency can do business with you face-to-face. Communication is vital to a successful Internet Marketing campaign. Whether it's spending time with you to see and learn about your business, discussing your needs and goals, working directly with you to create promotional photographs and videos, or simply answering questions prior to your signing the Agreement, a local agency is your business partner, and your neighbor.
2. Having worked with many clients in the same area, a local agency has local resources, connections, and networks that national agencies simply to do not have. We can leverage these assets to get you faster, better, longer-lasting results.
3. Word travels fast at the local level, and a local agency is very interested in protecting their reputation. In our experience, the local agency simply tries harder to please their clients. They serve a much smaller number of clients and have much more riding on each of their successes.
4. Many national companies outsource their local work to...guess who? The local agencies! They leverage our skill and resources to help their local business clients. Do yourself a favor and cut out the middle man.
5. Often at national companies your account will not be managed by the real talent on staff, but by junior-level employees, or perhaps interns. We believe that some of the best Internet marketing work in the industry is coming out of small, local agencies, where the experts are hands-on with your campaign.
Whether you choose Skelton or another local agency, our advice to any business wanting more new customers from the Internet is to keep it local, engage an Internet marketing agency located in Ventura County.
Have questions? Call us now: (805) 233-3274